I started writing web pages since 2000 and fell in love with C++ in high school. I tried to make some software of numerical linear algebra on my own, but aborted upon meeting Eigen and improved its modules of matrix function and of Kronecker product.
- Integration by me
- Civics Project of Taipei Medical University
- Stack Overflow
[Animation of my avatar is from Lea Verou. Hers is generated dynamically, mine hardcoded.]
About this site
This site is to help Integration by me, whose content is in mathematics and computer science.
If you have no time for these tl;dr licenses, you only have to remember that this site is free software. You have the Four Freedoms:
- The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose
- The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor.
- The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others. By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.